Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Guest Designer Delaina Burns, "dear friend"!

Hi, Delaina here with you today. I am happy to announce that I am Guest Designer for the Month of March at CropStop.  My GDT box was filled with gorgeous products and I am excited to share the projects I made with you this month.

This week I'd like to share a Friend card that I created...

"dear friend"


This place is loaded to the gills with beautiful crafty supplies.
Below I have linked the store products used on my Card. 
I'll be back next week with another awesome project!
 
CropStop Featured Product
 
Thanks for stopping by!
 
Delaina
 
Shop in the CropStop Store, the stopping place for paper crafters, scrapbookers and card makers. Use our blog discount code, BLOG, for 10% off your total purchase over $30.

No comments: