Follow these directions to link up your project.
1. At the bottom of the challenge post, click on the link that says CLICK HERE TO ENTER. This will bring up the Linky Tools screen.
2. For item #1 where is says LINK IT TO, you need to enter YOUR blog post address. This is the URL which will link to the page of your blog where you posted your photo, or the URL for the gallery where you project is posted.
3. For item #2 where it says CAPTION OR TITLE, please enter YOUR NAME, this can be your real name or the screen name you go by, etc. It should identify YOU, and not be a project name.
4. For item #3 where it says YOUR EMAIL, enter your email.
5. The next step is what retrieves the photo for the little thumbnail graphic. You need to click on the proper button, either FROM FILE or FROM WEB. This will allow you to load a photo of your project. You will probably have your photo stored on your computer, so use the FROM FILE button. Select your file and click NEXT.
6. You can crop or adjust the photo if you wish. Then, click FINISH. Your thumbnail and link will appear on the CropStop Blog!
If you have any questions or need help with your link, contact the CT at firstname.lastname@example.org.