Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Challenge #25 Scraplings!

This weeks challenge is from Vicki and is a Scrapling Challenge!

Here's what Vicki says

I was browsing through some blogs and found these tall skinny cards, but did not realize at the time that they were tiny!
As I followed the links, I found that the "technical" scrapling size is 1.25" x 4.25".
Scraplings are small cards used from the paper you cut off your cardstock. Since I scrap in 9x9, I actually cut 3" off each side. So mine are actually 2" x 4.25".
They are the cutest little cards. I figure they'd be perfect for lunch notes, place cards, or even just a pick-me-up for a friend!!

So - my challenge to you - make scraplings out of SCRAPS! The rules:
You are not allowed to cut into a full sheet of paper (I will put you on your honor for this one!)
You must use die cuts/punchies on your scraplings - QuicKutz would be prefered (LOL) but any die cut will do!
And since it's nearly Valentine's day - I will say you must use pink or red - although it doesn't have to be a Valentine card at all.

No comments: