Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Come softly

Since Valentines day is coming up I thought it was time for some hearts!

I have used Cuttlekids heart die and QK's Stamp Cancellation on foam and some strange mesh-like material that I have glued together. I have also used a heart in the stamp cancellation, which might be hard to see because of the material. The background is Bazzill Smoothies that I have run through my wonderful Ellison with CB's embossing folder TextileTexture and them added some distress ink in the colors Antique Linen and Vintage Photo.
The motif is stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black and painted with copics.

Some closeups




Copics that I have used:
Face - E00, E02, E37, E29, RV21, RV23, G20. G94, G99
Hair - E00, E02, E37, E29
Butterfly - G20, G94, RV21, E29
Background - RV21, RV23, RV 29

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wow jessica. you are awesome w/ those copics!!!!

-- dalis