Friday, February 5, 2010

Friday Embossing - Pop Culture Border Folders

It's Friday and that means it's time for the CropStop Embossing project.

I have used the circles border folder from the Cuttlebug Pop Culture border set for today's card. I embossed the border, then rubbed it with a bit of chalk ink. This gives just an accent to my card.

I used Koh-I-Noor colored pencils, plus odorless mineral spirits and blending stumps to color my image. (This image is a digi image from The Stamping Boutique).

CropStop has a new section on the Message Board called Studio Playground. There is a forum there for learning to use Copics. But, I have found that many of the techniques used with Copics are also helpful for using other markers and pencils. I hope you check out the new playground!

No comments: