Friday, April 30, 2010

Friday Embossing - Cuttlebug Bloom Dots

CropStop is having a very cool blog hop tomorrow, so check back here in the morning for that fabbie event!

I have your CropStop Friday Embossing project for you! Check this out!

I used this striped Crate Paper printed cardstock and embossed it with the Cuttlebug Bloom Dots folder. Then I sanded the printed surface and TA-DA. Is this cool or what?!

I used Nesties for the ovals and Martha Stewart punches for the butterflies. I also added some pearls for their bodies.

I also used the CropStop April Card Sketch for this card.

Remember, stop by tomorrow for some National Scrapbook Day fun!

- Gloria

1 comment:

Sharon said...

Really like the colours of this card, and the sanded embossing technique looks cool on the striped paper.
Sharon
aka Celticrafter