Thursday, June 10, 2010

Weekly Challenge #23, "Fibers R' Us!

My challenge card using fibers, ribbons, and thread! It was stressful, but I figured out a way to use them! The background was embossed with the Cuttlebug Divine Swirl EF on Doodlebug Sugar Coated paper. Two of my favorites things to work with! I printed the sentiment with my American Greeting program and cut it out with the Spellbinder Label 10 Die. Both the embossing folder and label die are available in the Cropstop store! Don't forget to grab the discount code from the blog sidebar before placing your order!!A few "oldies", but "goodies". Show us your NEW fiber projects!!



How long has it been since you used "fibers" on your creative projects? Do you still use them? Our challenge to you this week is "show us your fibers"! It has been a few years since I used a lot of them, so it was a challenge to me also. See the Cropstop message board for guidelines and maybe you will win the 2nd quarter $20 gift certificate to the Cropstop store!!

No comments: