Monday, November 1, 2010

November Tutorial

If you want to see a tutorial for making custom chipboard numbers and letters, with sparkle, visit the CropStop Tutorial Message Board today! I've written a little tutorial to show you how to make these super sparkly numbers.

I know, this is a Halloween card, the day AFTER Halloween, but it's still a cool technique!

Card stock: Bazzill
Paper: My Mind's Eye
Ribbon: Apron Strings Designs kit
Tools: Spellbinders circle and inverted circle dies, Martha Stewart icicle edge punch
Ink: Ranger Distress (dusty concord), Memento (tuxedo black)
Stamps: Inkadinkado, Hero Arts
Glitter: Ranger Stickles (star dust)


- Gloria

4 comments:

Peggy said...

love that paper where did you get it?? probably won't be able to find it now that Halloween is over but you never know. Love the card!!!!
peggy@bubbesbiz.com

Peggy said...

thanks off to do a search! Peggy

Gloria Stengel said...

It's My Mind's Eye Blackbird. I found it at several LSS here. I am sure you can find it if you check around. If I see it online, I'll let you know!

Vicki said...

These alphas look awesome! I love the technique!