Wednesday, December 1, 2010

December ATC Challenge

I have the Monthly ATC Challenge to share with you today. This is my very first time doing the ATC Challenge.

My challenge to you is to make an ATC in the theme of Tim Hotlz's 12 Tags of Christmas. If you don't know what that is see one of these posts here:

2007 Tags
2008 Tags
2009 Tags

Tim starts the 2010 Tags TODAY! Check his blog for details.

I had the chance to take a 3-month class with my friend Lori, making the "12 ATCs of Christmas," which was an altered canvas. So, I'll show you my canvas to help you be inspired to make your tags! You can see that mine is not the same as Lori's...because I never follow directions in class!!!

Here are 11 ATCs - not 12, because...I don't follow directions and only 11 fit on the canvas! Number 11 is supposed to be a door which opens to reveal ATC #12. I did not care for the way mine looked, so just did my own thing, and have just 11 ATCs.

This is a FUN project. I made all grungy and sparkly and distressed.

For close-ups of each ATC, check my blog, Scraps of Life.

Have fun making your tags! Stop by the Message Board and show us your stuff!


Photobucket

No comments: