Friday, October 26, 2012

November's Guest Designer!

Next week, CropStop welcomes a new Guest Designer for the month of November.  
We are happy to introduce, Rene Comstock!


I'm a 30-mumble year old (LOL) stay at home mom to two super energetic and crazy girls!  I have been crafting for just over seven years now and I love everything about it...even when something goes horribly wrong, it's fun!  My favorite things to create are cards.  I love crafting one-of-a-kind creations for birthdays, holidays. etc.  It's a wonderful hobby that even my two kids love to participate in! 

I am so excited that CropStop has asked me to be a guest designer!  I love the site and their amazing selection of "necessities!"  I can't wait to get started!!!

Stay tuned to the CropStop Blog for November to see what crafty goodness Rene has to share!

1 comment:

cathylynn said...

WOW Rene that is a fabulous picture! Congratulations to you! Have fun!
Hugs, Cathy