Friday, November 30, 2012

Welcome Tine Solberg Kristiansen, December's Guest Designer!

We are happy to welcome Tine Solberg Kristiansen as our December Guest Designer here in the CropStop Blog.  Visit our blog on Thursdays to see what Tine has created.
 Hi there.  It was a pleasure to be asked to be a guest designer here at CropStop! The cheers were in the roof when the e-mail came. :)

I am a girl of 36 years old and is from Norway. I live on the west coast with my fiance and our daughter who is almost five years.
I started this hobby right after our daughter was born. Then she would get scrap album :) This evolved, and now I make most cards and boxes.

Now, just before Christmas, I'm with the many Christmas markets around where I live. So these days I'm very busy. But I will manage to create something to show you here too :)

Hope you have a good time as much as I do now in these days and weeks before Christmas :)

Big hug from Tine :)
We look forward to sharing Tine's creative goodness with you every Thursday during the month of December.  Stop in to see what she has to share with you!

Christmas shopping for someone crafty?  Visit the CropStop Store and fulfull those Christmas wishes on your wish list!  Use our blog discount code, BLOG, for 10% off your total purchase of $30 or more.

No comments: