Thursday, December 20, 2012

A Sweet Tutorial from Tine!

Need a treat for someone sweet?  Tine shares a tutorial for creating a fun, easy treat bag just in time for the holidays!
 
Everyone loves candy :)
So now I've made a candy bag tutorial.
This idea is from a friend who taught me, and has given me permission to create this tutorial.

To make these bags you will need that shown in the picture plus the decorations you want to decorate with.

 I begin with the paper bag that is
 8.9 x 16.5 cm.
I cut off 5.5 cm of the bag.


I cut the patterned paper at 3 "x 5 3/8".
And then I distress all the edges with Distress Pad and Distress Tools.


 
I use double-sided tape. Add the tape as I have done in the picture.

Remove the cover in the bottom three tapes and glue the paper on the bag.

 Create a board pattern paper exactly where the paper bag ends and fold the pattern paper into the bag.

Open the bag and take a circle punch in (I've used one that is 1 3/4 "). Turn it upside down and insert it into the bag.  Center it and make a hole.

 Then the bag looks like this with a hole.

I filled up one clear bag that is 11 x 11 cm with chocolate and closed it firmly. That will not destroy the candy. Place the candy bag up in the paper bag so you can see the candy bag through the hole.

Then it's time to remove the cover at the last double-sided tape and glue it around the back of the paper bag.

Then the bag is ready to be doctored.
I've used a paper that is much decoration in itself, so I've just embellished with a text stamp.


I hope you were inspired to create these candy bags too :)

Have a wonderful Christmas. Do not forget to come back to see my latest card during Christmas as a guest designer here at Crop Stop.
Hugs Tine.
Supplies available in the CropStop Store


Visit the CropStop Store today for your crafting needs!  There's still time to ship before Christmas.  CropStop will gift wrap your purchase too!  See our gift wrapping option for more information.  

Don't know what to buy for your crafty person?  Consider a gift certificate for the CropStop Store.  See all gift certificate options HERE!

Use the CropStop Blog discount code on checkout for 10% off your total purchase of $30 or more.  Does not apply to gift certificates.

1 comment:

margits bastelstube said...

oh, this is a very fine gicft bag! i like it. thnk's for the pretty tutorial!
many greetings
margit