Friday, January 25, 2013

February 2013 Guest Designer...Dana Tatar

CropStop is delighted to introduce our February 2013 Guest Designer...Dana Tatar!  We are looking forward to sharing Dana's creative projects with you during the month of February.
My name is Dana Tatar and I am a stay-at-home mom currently living in Florida. I have two daughters, Claire (6) and Scarlett (4).  I have had many hobbies over the years, but scrapping is the one that really gives me satisfaction.
 I started scrapbooking to preserve memories after the birth of my first daughter and now I enjoy the creative outlet. I love to mix products from different collections on my layouts and I frequently find inspiration in music, poetry and pop culture. I love fussy cutting and flowers and both can be seen on the majority of my projects. My dominant scrappy styles are clean and simple and pretty chic, but I do like to mix things up a bit, depending on the paper or photos I want to use.  I create a little of everything, including layouts, cards, tags, ATCs, arches and small gift and home decor items.  
When I'm not scrapping, I enjoy cooking and baking, reading, listening to music and spending time outdoors with my family and basset hound. I'm thrilled to be sharing my work with you for the month of February! A big thanks to CropStop for this wonderful opportunity! If you'd like to learn a little more about me and check out some of my work, please stop by my blog,They Call Me Tatar Salad.

Stay tuned during the month of February to see Dana's amazing projects!

No comments: