Thursday, April 4, 2013

Wendy shares her first project as April's Guest Designer!

Wendy shares one of her fabulous layouts with us for her first project as CropStop's April Guest Designer.

"Love"

This layout shows my love of fussy cutting - everything!  Yep, it takes some time, but it is a total stress reliever to me when the kids are in their rooms for rest time.  

 I used some Photo Freedom papers, SC wood veneers, and Glitz Color Me Happy paper, along with the embossing folder from the Couture Creations Fresh and Fun collection:  Smooch.  

These are 2 of my boys that adore one another and ALWAYS have to be together.




I chose to fussy cut a few of the designs from the paper I embossed.


I added some ink to highlight several of the fussy cut pieces and matted the heart with a Memory Box Winged Swirl Circle Die-cut


Supplies

Thanks for stopping by the CropStop Blog to share my first project as April's Guest Designer.  

The above linked products are available in the CropStop Store.

Shopping at CropStop?  Use our CropStop Blog discount code, BLOG, for 10% off your total purchase over $30.  Visit CropStop for your crafting needs today!

No comments: