Thursday, May 16, 2013

Guest Designer Thursday with Jan Tatomir

 Once again, our May guest designer, Jan Tatomir, is "tickled pink" to share her headband project with you!

I love it when I can use my scrapping goodies on other projects!  This is a quick and "easy to do" project that starts with a plastic headband.


I sprayed the entire headband with spray adhesive and layered the beautiful  May Arts fuschia ribbon onto the headband. 


I love how the zig zag of the headband shows through the ribbon somewhat.


I used the Ranger/Tim Holtz Distress Paint, Picked Raspberry, on the pretty paper flower.  The dauber application made this really easy.  I wanted a little of the white to show through on the flower for contrast.

When everything was dry, I popped the flower on the headband with a bit of glue.

Featured CropStop Product
Ranger/Tiim Holtz Distress Paint- Picked Raspberry
May Arts Sheer Ribbon with Ruffled Edge - Fuschia

Thanks for stopping by to share Jan's fun project! 

Shop in the CropStop Store, the stopping place for paper crafters.  Use our blog discount code, BLOG, for 10% off your total purchase over $30.

No comments: