Thursday, May 23, 2013

May Flower project with Jan

This week, Jan shares a great idea for a quick and easy home decor project!
 
 
Using the Couture Creations Emporium Tag die-cut, I cut my flowers and switched the centers around to give them more interest.  I used only the center piece from the die-cut for the third flower.
 
 
 Next, for the stems, I painted some wooden BBQ skewers with Ranger/Tim Holtz Distress Paint - Picked Raspberry.  I layered Deco Sticker Gold Foil Flower Stickers in the center of two of the flowers.
 
 
 On the front of the crock flower pot, I used Crafters Workshop's Love Birds Template and the Picked Raspberry Distress paint to add some leaves.  A piece of May Art's Sheer Satin Band, White  Ribbon completes the project!
 
 
 Featured CropStop Product
 
 
 
 Thanks for stopping by for some Jan inspiration today!
 
 
 Shop in the CropStop Store for your crafting needs!  Use our blog discount code, BLOG, for 10% off your total purchase over $30.  

CropStop, the stopping place for paper crafters!
 



No comments: