Today's post on the CropStop Blog is a Make-N-Take format featuring
and created by Michelle Pearson.
It's never too early to get ready for Christmas!
White Cardstock: A2 size, scored and folded, 1/2 x 3 inches
Dark Brown Cardstock: 3 7/8 x 5 1/8 inches
BasicGrey Basics Kraft Paper Pad sheet: 3 3/4 x 5 inches
Stampers Anonymous Simple Sayings CMS155
May Arts White Crochet Trim 433-14-01 (5 inches)
Adhesive Gems (12 various pieces)
1. Score and fold A2 Cardstock.
2. Emboss BasicGrey patterned paper with Happiness embossing folder.
3. Sand embossed area with sanding block to bring out the detailing.
4. Adhere patterned paper to the dark brown cardstock.
5. Attach Crochet Trim with Scor-Tape and wrap tails to back of panel.
6. Attach Dark Brown Panel to card with foam tape to add dimension (and make room for the lace ends on the back of your card)
7. Attach Candi Dots to largest snowflakes and gems to the remaining ones.
8. Stamp Peace On Earth on remaining white cardstock piece and trim to banner shape.
9. Attach sentiment to card with foam tape.
Thanks for stopping by the CropStop Blog!
Shop in the CropStop Store for your crafting needs. It's the "stopping place for paper-crafters"!
Use our blog discount code, BLOG, for 10% off your total purchase of $30 or more.