Thursday, August 15, 2013

"Good Times" with Chevrons

 

 Are you having a "Good Time" seeing some of my projects as the Guest Designer for CropStop, I know I am....Today I would like to share with you my "Good Times Card" that I made using the Embossalicious Chevron Embossing Folder from Crafter's Companion...I love chevrons, so I was really excited to be asked to use this folder on a project. 


 

  Here is a closer look at the chevron after I used my sanding block over the top to expose the core of the Core'dinations Pastel blue paper...I tied a piece of  May Arts Celery Green Ruffle Sheer Ribbon that you can get at CropStop.

I layered the chevron embossed paper to my Graphic 45 Bohemian Bazaar pattern paper with pop dots, add a few more layers of the Bohemian Bazaar collection to the top along with the "Good Times" sentiment that I cut from one of the die cut pieces. I fussy cut a few flowers adding them to the top of the card front and in the inside. I hope you look at the fabulous Embossalicious Embossing Folders that are available at CropStop

Hugs Pammejo

 Featured Product:
 Gemstones
 Sanding Block
 Pop Dots
 White Card Stock

Thanks for stopping by the CropStop Blog!

Shop at CropStop, the stopping place for paper crafters.
Use our blog discount code, BLOG, for 10% off your total purchase over $30.

1 comment:

Dana Tatar said...

Gorgeous card Pam! =)