Thursday, August 1, 2013

Pammiejo creates with Heartfelt Creations!

I am excited to share with you that I am the CropStop Guest Designer for August, so I hope you enjoy the card that I will be sharing with you today.
 

I made my card using Heartfelt Creations Daphne Collection along with the Spring Season Pre-cut Stamp Set. I layered and corner rounded my papers prior to placing them on to my 5 1/2" x 5 1/2" card base. I added the burgundy Daphne layer with the pretty green organdy ribbon and stamped birdhouse to the top of my card using pop dots. 

 

Here is a closer look at the birdhouse image that I colored in with Tombow Markers...because Tombow Markers are a water-based marker I used water color paper and a black dye ink to stamp my image. I used nesting frames to cut my birdhouse out when I had it colored in. I hope you stop by the CropStop Store and check out all the fabulous products that they offer. 

Hugs ,
Pammejo

Tombow Markers
Cream Card Stock
Water Color Paper
Deco Corner Chomper
Nesting Dies 2
Black Ink
 
                  Shop CropStop, the stopping place for papercrafters.  Use our blog discount code, BLOG, for 10% off your total purchase over $30.

1 comment:

Cathi ONeill said...

Lovely card Pam!! Gorgeous details :)