Friday, September 20, 2013

Hepburn Joie de Vivre

Hi! Pam here today. I want to share with you the beautiful Hepburn Embossing Folder from the Couture Creations Elegance Collection along with the Scallop Circle Nesting Dies that I used to create my Joie de Vivre Card. 

"Joie de Vivre"


I used a green shade of Core'dinations cardstock with the Hepburn Embossing Folder. I love the inner core of the cardstock. The embossed pattern always looks awesome and really stands out once sanded a bit with my Couture Creations Sanding Block.
 

Here is the side view of my card. You can see how the multiple layers add dimension and interest to my card. Thanks for stopping by today!

Hugs, Pammejo

Couture Creations Supplies:

Don't forget to "link up" your embossed project to our "Show and Tell" Saturday Post.
We want to see your inspiration!

Thanks for stopping by!

Shopping in the CropStop Store?  
Use our blog discount code, BLOG, for 10% off your total purchase over $30.  
CropStop...the stopping place for paper crafters!

No comments: