Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Dana's Awareness Inspiration!

Hi CropStop fans! Dana Tatar here with you sharing a set of cards today. 


 October is Breast Cancer Awareness month and I hope that my cards will help give inspiration to support, celebrate or honor someone who is currently battling, or is a survivor, of this disease. I used patterned papers from the Moxxie Fighting Back Collection for this card set.


I stamped the card sentiments with the JustRite Strength and Courage Stamp Set using Jet Black Archival Ink. I cut and matted the sentiments with the help of the Couture Creations Oval and Scalloped Oval Nesting Dies. I embellished each stamped sentiment block with Couture Creations Self-Adhesive Crystal Gemstones. I finished each card with some cream seam binding and a felt flower.

Thanks so much for stopping by today!

CropStop Supplies:
JustRite Strength and Courage Stamp Set

CropStop, the stopping place for paper crafters. 
Use our blog discount code, BLOG, for 10% off your total purchase over $30.

No comments: