Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Gloria's Dreamboat Cards!

Welcome! It is Gloria with you again today. I am sharing one of the Couture Creations Dreamboat 3-in-1 sets today. 

This one is called Floral Wreath. Each set features one A2 (4.25 x 5.5 inches) Embossing Folder, along with matching Cling Stamps and Dies.


This was such a beautiful set to work with. I ended up creating two cards - one with a masculine feel and one with a feminine feel.


I stamped the image with white ink, then heat-embossed with white embossing powder. Once the embossing was cool to the touch, I dry embossed the image with the matching embossing folder. I fussy cut the bottom edge, and added a bit of printed paper. I stamped the medallion into the center, then die cut some of the matching shapes out of paper to add to the stamped shape. 
 

I used the same technique for this version, except I stamped with watermark ink and heat-embossed with Ranger Distress embossing powder for a more grungy look. I die cut some printed paper for the center. I fussy-cut the bottom part of the embossed image and slipped the music note paper behind it. I hope you get a chance to work with these fun products!
 
CropStop Products:
Couture Creations Precision Trimmer
Couture Creations Sanding Block
Ranger Distress Embossing Powder Vintage Photo


Other: Black Gem, Black, Gold and Tan Cardstock Designer Paper Stamps

Thanks for stopping by to share Gloria's inspiration!

Visit the CropStop Store for you crafting needs.
CropStop...The stopping place for paper crafters!
Use our blog discount code, BLOG, for 10% off your total purchase over $30. 

No comments: