Monday, November 11, 2013

Couture Creations Moonlit Berries!

Hi! Pam here today wishing you each joy, peace and love. 


My project features the Couture Creations Wrapped in Joy Collection this week.  I made a "Joy, Peace and Love" card using the Moonlit Berries Embossing Folder along with a piece of Core'dinations Burgundy Kraft Distress Cardstock that I ran through my embossing machine. I sanded the top lightly with my Couture Creations Sanding Block to expose the Kraft core of the pretty holly leaves before placing it on my 4" x 5 1/2" card base.


I added a bit of lace under my patterned paper that I attached to my card front with some Couture Creations Double-Sided Tape. I also adhered several small pieces of coordinating papers to the top of my card with Double-Sided Tape. I added a pair of epoxy Santa embellishments to finish my card.

Hugs, Pammejo

CropStop Featured Product

Other Products: My Minds Eye Paper Pad; Epiphany Round Bubble Caps; Kraft Cardstock; Tiny Attacher; White Eyelet Lace; Brown Ink

Visit the CropStop Store for your crafting needs!
Use our blog discount code, BLOG, for 10% off your total purchase over $30.

No comments: