Friday, November 29, 2013

CropStop's December Guest Designer, Deborah Nolan

CropStop is delighted to welcome Deborah Nolan as our December Guest Designer!


Hi, my name is Deborah Nolan, and I like to make cards with stamps and ink and all the other goodies offered to paper addicts like myself. I have a husband (aka: Spouse), a daughter (aka: Gigi), an indoor cat (Diva) and an outdoor cat (Puddin'). Last of all, we have a dog that is part black Lab and part Lord-only-knows-what (Dash). Which one of these five will drive me 'round the bend first is anybody's guess, but I wouldn't have it any other way because Home is Where All My Crazies Are!
I'm a member of the Design Teams for Memory Box and The Craft's Meow and was the co-owner and co-creator of Lily Pad Cards, an online challenge blog. Some former design thrills are being one of the original Hero Arts Hostesses and a former staffer at Scrapbook News & Review. I also teach card and scrapbook classes online and locally when I get the chance.
I've been posting my work at Flickr since 2008 (see my photo gallery) and I've recently begun making how-to videos - you can find them on my YouTube channel; and I've taken to Pinterest like a crack addict - check out my boards. Learn more about my involvement in papercrafting-cardmaking circles and check out my blog, Society of Stampaholics ("SOS").
I'm so honored to be a Guest Designer for CropStop this month - I hope my creations will live up to the standards set by my predecessors!
Stop by the CropStop Blog every Wednesday in December to see Deborah's inspiration!

No comments: