Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Warm Wishes from Katie Tate

Katie here with my first project for my guest designer spot at Crop Stop and I thought I would create a Christmas/Winter card as the Holidays will be upon us before we know it!
 

Crop Stop Products
Authentique Winter Bundle Paper Stack
Spellbinders Large Labels
Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
Winter Snowflake Wreath by Cottage Cutz
Darice Leafy Vine Border Embossing Folder
M-Bossibilities Patchwork Folder
Couture Creations Foam Mounting Tape
Copic Sketch Markers
X-Press It Blending Card

Other
Winter Fun Stamp by Marianne Design
Cuttlebug Mini Snowflake Embossing Folder
Silver Cardstock by American Crafts

 

I love the Winter Snowflake Wreath by Cottage Cutz and even though it is a thin die as opposed to steel rule it cuts through everything beautifully! I chose to use a cream colored glitter paper to add extra sparkle and all the gorgeous accents on the wreath show up wonderfully. I used the Darice Leafy Vine Border Embossing Folder as a backdrop for the matted image and rather than leave it on the rectangle I cut out around the embossing and using the silver cardstock really makes all the details stand out.

I hope you like this and be sure to drop back next Wednesday for another project.

Katie
 
Shop at CropStop...your stopping place for paper crafting products!
Use our blog discount code, BLOG, for 10% off your total purchase over $30.

1 comment:

Vicki said...

Fun card, Katie! Love the embossing and texture.