Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Couture Creations Butterfly Notes

Hello! Kate here, sharing one last card with you using Couture Creations Dreamboat Collection-Butterfly Notes 3 in 1 Set.  

Even though this is my last Guest Designer post for CropStop, it will not be the last of me using this fantastic stamping, embossing and die-cutting collection.  It is so versatile!  


My 4.5" x 6" card base is made with Core'dinations Cardstock.  I corner rounded the top left corner and sanded the base with my Core'dinations Sand It Gadget.  Don't forget to use the Dust Buddy after sanding! 


I stamped the Couture Creations image with Ranger Archival Ink onto Core'dinations 110lb paper.  The intricate design stamped beautifully! I spritz the image with yellow and purple mist and embossed it with the coordinating embossing folder. I did this while the mist was still a tad damp causing the embossing to pop just a little bit more.  


Adding a mat of Core'dinations Cardstock and some patterned paper to my stamped image pulled in the colors a bit more.  I finished the card off by stamping my sentiment and adding some May Arts purple burlap string and mini brads.  

CropStop Supplies:

Other Supplies:
Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist
Kelly Purkey Stamp

Thank you for joining me each Wednesday this month!  I hope you have enjoyed the variety of cards I have shared and have found some inspiration. 

Shop at CropStop for your crafting needs!
CropStop, the stopping place for paper crafters, scrapbookers, and card makers.
Use our blog discount code, BLOG, for 10% off your total purchase over $30.

No comments: