Monday, January 6, 2014

Couture Creations Intricutz and Embossing, "Miracle"

Hi! Patti here today sharing a layout of my Granddaughter featuring a photo right after she was born! She is almost five months old now, time is passing too fast! I wanted a soft look so I kept the colors neutral with pink and a little bit of green.

 

Here are some close-ups of the details. I used the Poetry Embossing Folder from the Couture Creations Elegance Collection on a soft pink cardstock and then inked over it with white. It just suits the sweet photo!

 

I made the blooms from the Daisy Nesting Dies! I used some chalk ink, Glitzin' Glamour and Pearls!


To create the flowers, start by snipping into every second petal as shown below.


 Trim each side of the double petals to look like the one below, ink across each section and in the center.


Add a Cafe Cream Self-Adhesive Pearl and Crystalina Glitzin' Glamour to the flower center to finish the bloom.


Couture Creations Supplies:
CO721999 Cafe Cream Self-Adhesive Pearls

Shop at CropStop, the stopping place for paper crafters!
Use our blog discount code, BLOG, for 10% off your total purchase over $30.

No comments: