Monday, February 17, 2014

A Colorful, "Happy Birthday"!

Hi! Patti here today. I'd like to share a card I created using the Happy Birthday Embossing Folder from the Couture Creations All Occasions Collection. I created a layered look with three different colors of embossed cardstock, separating each layer with Foam Mounting Tape for dimension.


I inked each piece of embossed cardstock with a shade of ink darker than the color. I finished the card with a fun bow. It's a simple card, but gives the handmade look to show that you care! Please check out all of the folders in this collection!

Thanks so much for stopping in!

Couture Creations Supplies:
Couture Creations Foam Mounting Double Sided Tape

Visit the CropStop Store for your crafting needs!
CropStop, the stopping place for paper crafters, scrapbookers and card makers.
Use our blog discount code, BLOG, for 10% off your total purchase over $30.

No comments: