Monday, February 3, 2014

You Sparkle, You Shine with Couture Creations

Hi! Pam here with a post for the New Year and what better way to celebrate than to share a card I created using the Couture Creations All Occasions, Super Plush Embossing Folder!? 


 I used a piece of Light Blue/Kraft Core'dination Distress Cardstock with the embossing folder and then lightly distressed it with my Couture Creations Sanding Block. I adhered the embossed piece to the front of a kraft card base and added some pretty pattern paper and a punched border that I embellished with Seaspray Self Adhesive Gemstones. I die-cut a Scallop Circle and a Circle from the Couture Creations Nesting Die Sets to place behind my die-cut sentiment.


Here is a closer look at the beautiful Super Plush Embossing Folder. Don't you love it? I know I do! I hope you have a wonderful, sparkly and sunshiny New Year!

Hugs, Pammejo

CropStop Product:
Couture Creations Precision Trimmer
Couture Creations Sanding Block
Couture Creations Scallop Circle Nesting Dies
Couure Creations SeaspraySelf-Adhesive Gemstones
Couture Creations SharpPoint Scissors

Shop in the CropStop Store for your crafting needs!
Use our blog discount code, BLOG, for 10% off your total purchase over $30.
CropStop, the stopping place for paper crafters, scrapbookers, and card makers.

No comments: