Friday, March 21, 2014

Follow Up Friday!

  Vicki here...A few weeks ago, I spent the day with a friend of mine at an all day crop. I made cards for a while, but wanted to scrap these snow pictures of our granddaughter.  Winter seems to be a topic that we just can't let go of around here.  It is never ending and she is certainly "A ROSE IN WINTER"!

 "A ROSE IN WINTER"

I wanted texture on the layout and used lots of clear dry glitter, glass beads and glitter dust.

 I love how the glass bead gel made the inks and paper colors bleed and change color.

More glass beads on the fence and trees.  I inked, misted and sealed the chipboard snowflakes with glitter dust.  For dimension, I added pop dots under the sticker tags, fence and boarder roses.

CropStop Featured Product
Beacon 3 in 1 Advanced Craft Glue
Dylusions Calypso Teal Mist
 Liquitex Glass Bead Gel 
 May Arts Burlap String-Pink 

I hope I have inspired you today!
Thanks for stopping by.

Vicki

Shop in the CropStop Store for your crafting needs.
Use our blog discount code, BLOG, for 10% off your total purchase over $30.

No comments: