Time for our first Guest Design spot on the newly revised blog! I'm happy to be sharing the work of Greta Hess from GG Creations. Greta created a lovely white clean and simple card with one bright pop of color!
Here's what Greta says about putting this pretty card together :
- Blend Distress Oxide inks onto a scrap of glossy photo paper.
- Die cut the Stitched Bloom Trio & attach the blooms by applying rolled glue dots only near the centers.
- Use a stitched rectangle die to cut a piece of soft gray card stock.
- Die cut the leaf frame from heavy weight vellum & attach to the gray panel using small amounts of adhesive on the larger areas near the opening & on some of the leaves.
- Attach the bloom to the open area of the leaf frame, again using glue dots only near the center.
- Embellish with a few clear Nuvo Drops.
Poppystamps Stitched Bloom Trio & Massa Leaf Frame
Lil' Inker Stitched Rectangles
Simon Says Stamp Fog Cardstock
PTI heavy weight vellum
Scrap of glossy photo paper
Ranger Blending sponges & tool
Spellbinders Platinum 6 Die cutting machine
Tombow Mono Dots Adhesive runner
Tombow Mono Vellum Adhesive runner
Zots Clear Adhesive Drops
Nuvo Crystal Drops Morning Dew