Monday, April 16, 2018

Embellishments


Hello Cropstop friends. Today I have a different kind of post for you - a post on creating embellishments. I don't know about you, but I'm not always "in the mood" to create a full fledged project. That was the case a few days ago when I pulled out my That's The Ticket Dies (Spellbinders) and set to work creating some fun little embellishments to use on future projects.
(Note: The dies I used are currently "out of stock," but Cropstop does have Sideshow Ticket dies by Memory Box.)


For this first set I:

 For the second set I:


For the third set of tickets I:

For the last set I:
Here's a sneak peak of the cards I later created from these fun tickets -- lots of stamp layering using Tim Hotlz stamp sets and Distress Oxides! I'll share the finished cards on the next two Mondays, so come back then.


In the mean time, stop by the CURRENT LINK PARTY and showoff your projects that include a few products from the companies Cropstop carries in the store! Hope to see you there!

No comments: