Hello friends! I'm back today to share some embossing fun with you. Today I have a "peachy-pink" card that features both dry and wet embossing. Let's get to it....
To create this card I:
- Inked up one side of my Tim Holtz Alterations Roses embossing folder (Sizzix) with Versamark Watermark Ink
- Placed a piece of light pink card stock in the folder and ran it through my Cuttlebug
- Sprinkled Brilliant Sparkle Gold Embossing Powder (Cosmic Shimmer) over the card stock and heat set
- I matted the pink piece on kraft card stock and set it aside
- Next I, cut three Small Billow Flowers (Memory Box) from white card stock
- Using the Hello Doily die set (Sizzix) I cut a paper doily from white card stock
- I also cut a kraft sentiment using a Stamplorations die
- To create my crinkle ribbon, I inked up some Hug Snug seam binding with Tattered Rose Distress Oxide (Ranger), spritzed it with water, balled it up, and dried it with my heat gun
- Inside I added a strip of punched lace (Martha Stewart border punch) and one more billow flower
Now it's your turn to share the projects you've been working on. Please stop by our CURRENT CHALLENGE and link up any project that includes a product or two from companies Cropstop carries in the store. I hope to see you there!