Friday, September 14, 2018

Guest Designer - Darlene Pavlick



 It's guest designer Friday again, and today we have a super cute card created by the talented Darlene Pavlick of Dar's Crafty Creations! Oh my, I just love the adorable little scene she's created with Memory Box Dies!!  Darlene shares how she created this card....

"The card I have created to share with you today can be used for a variety of occasions or just as a note card.  The 'deer' little scene I've created makes me smile ... I hope it makes you smile too!

It all started with the background utilizing inks and embossing.




For the embossing,  I used a Darice 'Cloudy Sky' embossing folder and did a little outlining with a white Gelly Roll pen to help add even more dimension to my clouds.


While the Memory Box 'Deer in the Trees' #99275 die cut was still in the paper, I did my coloring using Spectrum Noir Alcohol Markers.



Isn't this new Memory Box 'Woodland Bridge Frame' (#94039) awesome?  I love the bridge concept and I turned the little deer into a 'fawn' by putting the spots on his rump!  More coloring done with the same Spectrum Noir alcohol markers and inks.


I wanted to create dimension in the scene so I've cut out 3 additional 'Deer in the Trees' die cuts and glued them all together with the colored one on top.


My sentiment is by Sue Wilson but you could use any number of stamp or die sentiments."



Crop Stop Product Used:
I'd love to see what you've been creating of late so stop by our CURRENT LINK PARTY and showoff any project that includes a product or two from one of the companies Cropstop carries in the store. Hope to see you there!

1 comment:

Conniecrafter said...

that is just adorable, I love how you put these die sets together and neat how you did the background also!