Monday, September 3, 2018

September Link Party - #43


I realize that fall officially begins the end of this month, but I'm not quite ready to let go of my summer yet. So....today I'm sharing one last summer card before I start into sunflowers, pumpkins, falling leaves, and all things autumn!  Here's a fun little summer scene I created with dies and layered on an embossed (and sanded) doily.


Supplies used on this card:


 Now it’s your turn to share the projects you’ve been working on! As always our link party is "Anything Goes" with these few simple rules
  1. Create ANY new project using a product or two from one of the companies CropStop carries in the store. (It’s ok if you didn’t buy it from us, and also fine if it’s a product we don’t currently have it in stock as long as it’s from one of the companies we carry!)
  2. Please, no back-linking old projects
  3. Limit 5 entries per challenge
  4. Link your project here, link back to this post, and mention the CropStop Challenge in your post.
We’ll choose one random Winner who will receive a prize from the CropStop Store! (100 or more links = two winners and two prizes!) Thanks so much for linking up with us, we look forward to seeing all your great entries this month. Grab our badge and help us spread the word that CropStop is a great place to play along!

Optional Twist for September:
Create a project that includes a doily of any kind (embossed, die cut, stamped, or bought) and I'll enter your name twice in the random draw.

7 comments:

Becca Yahrling said...

Wow, Esther, this is simply gorgeous and stunning! I think this is my favorite card you've made (that I've seen anyway!). It has a few of my favorite things like the birdie, purple and a wreath. Just wow!! Have a beautiful day. :-)

Conniecrafter said...

Beautiful, I so love these colors together, such lovely arrangement of your flowers and greenery, love the wreath over the doily and such pretty ribbon too!!

Janis said...

Esther, your card is so GORGEOUS!! I saw it chosen as a Top Pick somewhere....very well-deserved. Beautiful work.
Thank you for this fun challenge with the doily twist. Great idea for your twist!!
<3 J

jwoolbright at gmail dot com
HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

Loose Stitches said...

Gorgeous creation Esther, love it! Thank you for the challenge.
Crafty Hugs, Sherry xx
Loose Stitches and Unraveled Threads

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Loving this gorgeous card and looking forward to joining in. Happy crafting, Angela xXx

Karen Petitt said...

I think my entry fits the rules for companies that you stock but if it doesn't please let me know and I'll delete it. Many thanks for the link party and beautiful inspiration x

Carol L said...

Thanks for the reminder to link up! I absolutely LOVE the card you created! Every detail is impressive and I love purple, so this card works for me in a big way! It's gorgeous!