Hello Friends. Today I'm sharing one last "Ocotober Plaid" post. I call today's pattern, "blanket plaid" because it reminds me of a warm and cozy throw you might snuggle up under on a cold winter evening.
Here's how I created this design:
- Traced a double wide line of brown down a piece of kraft card stock
- Traced three thin lines of teal and then repeated step one
- Turned my cardstock 90 degrees
- Traced a double wide line of teal
- Traced three thin lines of brown
I couldn't decide which style to use with this plaid -- rustic, classy, vintage???? I finally decided to do a "dressed up" plaid with some pretty Petaloo flowers and scalloped edging.
Supplies used on this card:
- Scallop Basic Edges 2 (My Favorite Things)
- All things are possible stamp set (Heartfelt Creations)
- Meadowbird Branch die set (Memory Box)
- Teastained Teal Flowers (Petaloo)
- Mermaid Lagoon Distress Ink (Ranger)
- Burlap String
There's still one week left to enter the October Challenge so be sure to stop by our Current Challenge and link up any project that includes a product or two from one of the companies Cropstop carries in the store. Remember if you link up something that includes a plaid element your name will be entered twice in the random drawing for a prize!