Hello friends! It's time for another "Inspiration Monday" post. Today I'm sharing a bright and happy card I created using some new Cropstop supplies I recently acquired!
Here's how I put this card together:
- embossed a piece of blue card stock with the Holly Flourish Embossing Folder from Ultimate Crafts
- inked the embossing with Mermaid Lagoon Distress Ink (Ranger)
- stamped a sentiment from All Things Are Possible (Heartfelt Creations) in mermaid lagoon distress ink
- highlighted the sentiment with a blue colored pencil
- die cut my sentiment using the Beaded Oval Nestabilities (Spellbinders)
- added White Opal Liquid Pearls around the edges
- popped up my sentiment using Scotch Foam Mounting Tape
- die cut three flowers using the Bauble Blossoms Two Dies from Spellbinders
- inked their edges with mermaid lagoon distress ink
Now it's your turn....stop by the current link party and showoff any creation that includes a product or two from one of the companies carried in the Cropstop store.