Today I'm sharing one last fall card before starting into Christmas creations next week! This card features a beautiful gilded zentangle leaf. I kept it simple for two reason -- 1. holidays are busy and there isn't always a lot of time to craft and 2. to showcase the beautiful designs in that leaf stamp!
Supplies and Tools:
- Zentangle Leaf (Magenta Cling Stamps)
- Distress Embossing Ink (Ranger)
- Sticky Embossing Powder (Ranger)
- Gemstones Gilding Flakes
- Holly Flourish Embossing Folder (Ultimate Crafts)
- Antique Gold Twine
- Sentiments #5 Die (Spellbinders)
- Brilliant Sparkle Gold Embossing Powder (Cosmic Shimmer)
- Scotch Foam Mounting Tape
Now it's your turn....stop by the current link party and showoff any creation that includes a product or two from one of the companies carried in the Cropstop store.