Friday, December 14, 2018

Guest Designer - Jennifer Lewis

We're back with another beautiful card created by our talented guest designer for the month of December -- Jennifer Lewis! (You can visit her Splitcoast Stampers Gallery by clicking here.) Jennifer created a gorgeous Christmas card to share with us today, here's what she says about putting this beauty together:

"The first time I saw this Ranger Alcohol Lift Ink in action, I just had to have it.  It's amazing how it just lifts the alcohol ink right off the paper.  I started by making green alcohol ink background.  Then I inked up my stamp with Ranger Alcohol Lift Ink and stamped the image onto the Yupo paper, blotting the image with a paper towel to really get the best lift.  My favorite part about this Alcohol Lift Ink is that you can then stamp the image onto regular cardstock with the ink that you've just picked up.  So I cut out the middle tree and the sentiment from that cardstock and popped it up on the Yupo.  To give it a festive and finished look, I put some Ranger Gold Mixative on a cotton swab and edged the Yupo and that middle tree in gold.  Finished the card with a kraft frame and some jute twine." 

Inks:
Ranger Alcohol Inks in Lettuce, Citrus, and Broken China
Ranger Gold Mixative
Ranger Alcohol Lift Ink

Paper:
Ranger Yupo
Neenah white and kraft cardstock

 Now it's your turn to share the projects you've been working on! Stop by the current link party and link up any creation that includes a product or two from one of the companies carried in the Cropstop store. Hope to see you there!

No comments: