Thursday, April 18, 2013

Sweet "Freedom" layout from Wendy!

Wendy shares another of her creative layouts with you today!

"Freedom" 
I started by playing with the embossing folder from Couture Creation's Serenity Collection, Ambrosia, on some Core-dinations cardstock, wow that had some great effects!  I also fussy cut some of the leaves from the pattern.  I used the Crafters WorkshopWeave Template and the Tim Holtz Frayed Burlap distress paint dabber, with a few mists to create the brown patterns at the top and bottom of my design.  Next, I used my Memory box Winged Swirl die to cut out 2 of the shapes and then heat embossed them with my Zing powder.  

'

This is our youngest when he was 1 - this was the first time he was able to get around outside as he had only just started walking, but he was thrilled!

I inked and embossed the Memory Box Winged Swirl Circle die cut to use as an embellishment.

Supplies

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my layout inspiration.

Visit the CropStop Store for your crafting needs.  Use our blog discount code, BLOG, for 10% off your total purchase over $30.

No comments: