Monday, May 7, 2018

May Link Party - #39


It's time for another challenge here on the Cropstop blog! Today I'm sharing a different kind of "spring" card created with Inka Gold metallic rub.  I realize that Inka Gold isn't a new product, and I'm late to the party (as usual). However, since a lot of the mixed media supplies are "new" to me, I'm having a lot of fun discovering their uses and playing with them in my projects.


 Here's how I put this shimmery card together:
The photo below gives you a better idea of the shimmer Inka Gold adds to your creations! 



Now it’s your turn to share the projects you’ve been working on! As always our link party is "Anything Goes" with these few simple rules:
  1. Create ANY new project using a product or two from one of the companies CropStop carries in the store. (It’s ok if you didn’t buy it from us, and also fine if it’s a product we don’t currently have it in stock as long as it’s from one of the companies we carry!)
  2. Please, no back-linking old projects
  3. Limit 5 entries per challenge
  4. Link your project here, link back to this post, and mention the CropStop Challenge in your post.
We’ll choose one random Winner who will receive a prize from the CropStop Store! (100 or more links = two winners and two prizes!) Thanks so much for linking up with us, we look forward to seeing all your great entries this month. Grab our badge and help us spread the word that CropStop is a great place to play along!


OPTIONAL TWIST FOR MAY:
If you use INKA GOLD on the project you link up this month, I'll enter your name twice (for each project linked) in the random draw!

9 comments:

Gail said...

A beautiful card - love that butterfly - I do not have the gold product you are mentioning but I will be entering - thanks for the new challenge - have a blessed week Esther ~ it is a good day!

ellepaulette said...

Love your card and I love using clear gesso!! I keep a jar of it on my desk!

Vicki said...

Beautiful, Esther! You did a great job with the Inka Gold! I love that stuff. And, clear Gesso is the best!

Conniecrafter said...

Oh how I love this, you have done an awesome job with these inka golds, looks terrific!!

Karenladd said...

Wow!! This is one gorgeous card and now I need to go read up on clear gesso...which is completely new to me. I also have to admit that I haven't heard of Inka Gold metallic rub but have some similar products that I really need to play with more often. Thanks for another new challenge to inspire us!

Ginny B said...

Your card is stunningly beautiful. Oh, my! I will have to try your technique; thank you so much for step by step instructions.

:o)

Ginny B
Homespuncards.blogspot.com

nancy littrell said...

Gorgeous butterfly using your Inka Gold, Esther. Love your textured background too. Hugs..

Viv said...

Lovely card - I have some metallic rubs which are rarely used! Must dig them out! Thanks for the heads up with the challenge. x

Janis said...

What a stunningly beautiful card!!! Love all the gleam and shimmer. Just gorgeous. Thank you for this fun challenge!
<3 J

jwoolbright at gmail dot com
HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com