Time to share the work of another talented guest designer and today we have a bright and cheery card from my friend, Laurie Unger of Laurie's Stampin Place. Laurie is sharing a sweet butterfly card that features one of my favorite products - Ken Oliver Color Bursts.
Here's Lori's instructions for creating this card:
1. Using Ken Oliver color bursts in lemon yellow and burnt orange. Start with watercolor paper and spritz with water.
2. I dropped a lot of the lemon yellow onto the paper and swirled it around.
3. Next, I spritzed with water again and dropped a few drops of burnt orange and let the water do the work.
4. Let dry and then layered it with black cardstock and added it onto a white card base.
5. Cut a butterfly out of white cardstock using the memory box solid butterfly die.
7. Next stamp some polka dots onto it for some added interest - then layered a solid black one behind it so that it would stand out from the watercolor background that I created.
8. Die cut the word hello out of black and then used Nuvo crystal glaze to put some shine on it.
9. Adhere the butterfly using a foam square and bend the wings on it so that it appears to by flying.
10. Add a sentiment
Now it's YOUR turn! Stop by our CURRENT LINK PARTY and showoff any project you've recently created that uses a product or two from the companies Cropstop carries in the store.