This week's "October Plaid" card features a monochromatic look! Using a purple maker on purple card stock, I colored a thick line, thin line alteration both vertically and horizontally.
Supplies used on this card:
- Radiant Rectangles Dies (Spellbinders)
- Fall Foliage Thinlits (Sizzix - Tim Holtz Alterations)
- Sunflower Stamps (Heartfelt Creations)
- Burlap String
- Gratitude Stamp (Autumn Leaves)
- Tuxedo Black Ink (Tsukineko)
- Large Pearl
- These colors of Distress Ink
- Spiced Marmalade
- Fossilized Amber
Have you been following along all month? If so...I'd love to see the plaid creations you've come up with, so stop by the current link party and showoff any creation that includes a product or two from one of the companies carried in the Cropstop store.