Monday, April 30, 2018

Stamping Collage Cards #2

 

Today I'm sharing the last two cards I created around the ticket embellishments I shared in this post.
This is such a fun style to create with all the stamping and layering. There's really not a right and wrong way to do it, I just picked stamps/embellishments in a general theme and color scheme.


Here are the layers I used on this first card:



For the layers on the last card are:

Have you ever created collage style cards? If so I'd love to see them! Stop by the CURRENT LINK PARTY and showoff  any project that include a few products from the companies Cropstop carries in the store!

4 comments:

Gail said...

Beautiful work here - I love it! TFS

Conniecrafter said...

Oh my goodness I have both these stamp sets but never came close to doing so well putting them together as you have here, they are just fabulous!!

KT Fit Kitty said...

Love your cards! This is a style I struggle with - these are so well done!

Nancy said...

I've really enjoyed your beautiful collage cards! You've inspired me to give it a try! :o)