Saturday, May 30, 2009

Pull-Ez Ribbon Purse - Review

Pull-Ez Ribbon Purse - Review
by Gloria Stengel 

When I first saw pictures of the Ribbon Purse I was very doubtful that it would work to solve any of my ribbon storage problems. I have a lot of ribbon, in many sizes and styles. Some of my ribbons were arranged in boxes with a rod through each spool. I also had a lot of "unspooled" ribbon that was crammed into plastic bags. Frankly, my ribbon was a mess. I had sorted my ribbon by color family, but it was still hard to find what I needed, and all those plastic bags were hard to store. 

I received the Ribbon Purse as a gift. My dear friend even had stuffed it with a few ribbons so I could see it "in action." I was still doubtful that it would hold all my ribbon, but let me just say, this purse holds...


WANT TO KNOW HOW MUCH RIBBON THE PULL-EZ HOLDS?  CHECK OUT THE REST OF THE REVIEW AT OUR CROPSTOP'S FORUM.

No comments: