Monday, September 7, 2009

Sketch of the Month- SEPTEMBER

If you haven't stopped at our board to check out the sketches for the month of September you are missing some really cool sketches, thanks to Becky Fleck.

Every month we post a sketch challenge for our members. We will do a random draw of all entrants for a CropStop Goodie Bag on the 10th of the following month.

You are welcome to post your entries in this thread but to be eligible for the CropStop Goodie Bag you must upload them in the Gallery under Sketch Challenge's by October 10th.


2 comments:

Karin said...

CUTE CUTE CUTE sketch, hopefully my room will be ready enough for making something with it... would be great! come and take a peek at my room on my blog! :)

luvvv, karin
ps; dit you hear about the package? (see my blog, that's a package from Haylie-Jo)

Anonymous said...

O.K.... I've been staring at the layout sketch long enough! Time to get busy! I'll be back.