Tuesday, February 2, 2010

A male card?

I bought myself an owlstamp and wanted to use it right away so I made a card this week.

Im sorry to say, but my camera and I aren't working together right now, so the photos are quite bad!








I made it quite simple so it's suitable for a man/boy since I don't have so much cards for males and I need to stock up with them. I have used a stamp and colored it with Copics, then embossed it so I could make the background with distress inks.
The frame is a Slice cut that I have embossed with a CB emboss folder, the ornament is a Cuttlebug die that I borrowed from my mom a long time ago and I'm so sorry I can't remember it's name.! The leaves on the other hand is a Quickutz die, an old one, but ohh so useful! To finish I adhered a ric rac ribbon and some pearls in the ornament.

Copics used: E00, E02, E29, E37 and G94


1 comment:

DonnaMundinger said...

How CUTE! That owl is a stitch and I love your embossing and manly embellies! Great card! xxD