Sunday, June 20, 2010

More Tim Holtz Texture Fades!

Tim Holtz has done it again! His new Sizzix Texture Fade Embossing Folders are fabulous! The fades come in sets of two and I now own two sets of them. They are all available in the Cropstop store!

This card was made using the Brick Texture Fade EF and some self stick canvas. The embossed impression turned out great. I used some Golden Gel medium to add more dimension to the mortar areas and then inked the embossed areas lightly with distress inks. The die cuts are Girls' Paperie and the flowers are Prima. And, once again, I have used my Spellbinder Label 10 die to cut out the printed sentiment. Make sure you grab the monthly discount code from the blog sidebar before you go shopping in the Cropstop store!
Stop by and register on our Cropstop forum to take part in all of the fun activities that we have!

3 comments:

Veronica said...

oh my gosh this has my name all over it. I love it

Dalis said...

oh my!!!!! yummyness... is that for me?

Gloria Stengel said...

Oooohh this is FAN-TAB-YOU-LUSS!