Thursday, July 8, 2010

Weekly Challenge #26

It's Lisa and it is my week for the Challenge over at CropStop and so I am pulling together two things I love... cooler temperatures of fall and summertime brights! I know it sounds odd, especially when you consider I live in Texas and it is H-freakin-O-T here in July and August. So, my challenge is this to use some definitely summer colors, and throw in an embossed element in a fall color.

For my example LO, I used the Leafy Tree EF on a piece of Core'dinations paper (I used their Chocolate Box in Amaretto, but that didn't photograph very well)

Photobucket

Make sure you get your creation loaded up in the gallery for a chance at the quarterly prize! Happy half year mark... 26 more challenges (and chances to win) left this year!

No comments: