Sunday, August 1, 2010

August Monthly Challenge

Ladies we are changing a few things around and one of them is that now we will have Monthly challenges instead of weekly challenges. And I am here to provide you with your first monthly challenge. Remember a few weeks ago Elaine asked us about crayons? well... now is your time to jump in the crayon boat! I challenge you to use crayons in your creations! While I was thinking what to do tons of ideas came to my mind and I think I actually will make a few little videos about this.

I decided to use my crayons w/ my embossing folders. (btw. Imagine how awesome would look if you used watercolor crayons instead and them mist w/ water or glimmer mist..)

2 comments:

Vicki said...

Fabulous challenge and example! I love the embossing.

silvia said...

Cute card!! Did you use Bianca's crayons?? LOL